SSC JE Coaching
SSC JE Coaching
This exam is conducted for the post of Junior Engineers for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical fields.
Educational Qualification required
- Civil: B.E. / B.Tech. or 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute or equivalent course. 2 years experience in planning maintenance and execution in construction work.
- Electrical & Mechanical: B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma course in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from recognized university. 2 years experience in electrical or mechanical engineering is desirable.
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Contract and Surveying), MES -18-27 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES-30 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD- 32 years
An application fee of 100/- is to be paid by the applicants. The fee can be paid both offline (E-challan) and online (net banking/debit card/credit card).Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category ,Female Candidates, Ex. Servicemen are exempted from this application fee.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern–Paper I
- Paper I will cover these sections –>
- General Awareness,
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Engineering (Civil and Structural/Electrical/Mechanical).
- Pattern: Duration of exam – 120 minutes
- Total Marks – 200
- Exam mode – Computer Based Test/Online
- Marks – 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
Paper II will cover these sections –>
- Part-A: Civil and Structural
- Part-B: Electrical
- Part- C: Mechanical
- Duration of exam – 120 minutes
- Total Marks – 300
- Exam mode – Written/Descriptive/Offline
- Negative Marking – No provision of negative marking