IBPS PO COACHING
IBPS PO COACHING
What is IBPS PO Exam? –
IBPS PO is the short term of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer, the most popular govt job exam in India for Bank PO job. Every year around 30 Lakh eligible candidates fill the online application form and more than 25 Lakh aspirants appear in the exam. The candidates selected after the final interview process get the opportunity to work in their choice of Bank as a Probationary Officer (Bank PO).
Exam Pattern –
Name of test
Number of Questions
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
There are no changes introduced in the mains examination, this year. You have to go through the detailed exam pattern for IBPS PO mains examination below:
Name of Test
No. of Qs.
Data Interpretation & Analysis
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
Descriptive Test: Letter & Essay Writing
Candidates need to fulfil eligibility at 3 levels in order to apply for IBPS PO exam. These are Nationality, Age-based eligibility, and Educational Qualification.
Nationality/Citizenship: A candidates must be either of the following to be eligible for the IBPS PO 2018 exam.
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling in India permanently or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zambia) Zaire, and Vietnam came with the intention of settling in India permanently. Also, he/she should have received the certificate of eligibility issued by the government of India.
Age Limit: As per the norms of IBPS PO recruitment, the minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 30 years. Both these age limits should be as on 01.08.2018.
Education Qualification: A candidate must possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government as on 04.09.2018. To know more about this, you can go through the detailed eligibility criteria of IBPS PO here.
Selection Procedure –
Following stages are involved in the selection procedure of IBPS PO –
- Preliminary Exam:- The preliminary exam is of qualifying in nature, marks of prelims won’t be added for the final selection. Only you have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each subject to be qualified for the next stage of selection.
- Mains Exam: – If you are able to score the minimum & the overall cut off in this stages, then only you will be called for the last stage of selection. Marks of this stage will be considered for the final selection.
- Interview: – Interview is face to face round, where you will be asked questions directly by the panel members and will be shortlisted for the final selection accordingly.
For more details, you can go through our post, selection procedure of IBPS PO.
Application Fee –
Different categories have to pay different amount of application fee at the end of the application form. The fee of each category are as follows: