IBPS CLERK COACHING
IBPS CLERK COACHING
What is IBPS Clerk Exam? –
IBPS Clerk is one of the most competitive exams in India which provides the opportunity to work in various centralized Bank on the Clerical post. IBPS conducts annually an online exam know as common written exam or CWE for IBPS Clerk vacancies. Based on previous year trends, last year, approx 22 lakh candidates applied for IBPS Clerk recruitment out of which around 15 lakh candidates appeared in the first phase of the exam.
Exam Pattern –
|S. No.||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern –
Name of Tests
No. of Qs.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
In order to be eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018, candidates need to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria
- Nationality: As per the IBPS Clerk notification, if you wish to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2018 exam, then you have to fulfill the first stage of eligibility which is as follows:
- He/She must have a citizenship of India, or
- He/She must be a subject of Nepal, or
- He/She must be a subject to Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India for settling permanently.
- An Indian Originated person who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, Vietnam, Zaire, and other east African countries whom the government of India has issued the certificate of eligibility.
- Age-based Eligibility: As per the official notification the minimum age of the candidate should be 20 and maximum 28 years as on 1st September 2018. This means that the candidate should not be born before 02.09.1990 and nor after 01.09.1998, where both the dates are inclusive.
- Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification required for the post of the clerk is graduation from a recognized university on or before 10th October 2018.
To know more about detailed eligibility, you can go through our post, Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Exam.
Selection Procedure –
Selection Process of IBPS Clerk Exam involves various stages including the following –
- Preliminary Exam: – This phase of selection will be of qualifying in nature. Marks of prelims exam won’t be counted for the final selection. But this phase includes sectional cut off which is required to be cleared as decided by IBPS.
- Mains Exam: – Marks of IBPS Clerk mains will be added in the final selection. So, candidates not only have to crack this phase but also have to score better in order to shortlist for the selection.
- Language Test: – Candidates shortlisted for mains examination, have to undergo a language test. As proficiency in the local language is must for the candidates to qualify the exam.
You can go through our post, Selection Process of IBPS Clerk for more details of each phase.
Online Application Fee –
IBPS Clerk application form has been closed on 10th Oct 2018. The registration of the candidates for the post of clerk in IBPS has been done online through the official website of IBPS.
Application Fee –
The Application Fees/Intimation Charges will be payable from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 (Online payment). The application fee for the candidates falling in different categories is as follows: